Before starting, please check that you have prepared your documents for upload – in particular:
The AAMEP program will run for 8 weeks from 31 January-28 March 2022. Successful applicants will be asked to commit between 7-10 hours per week to AAMEP participation, including a core live program of approximately 6 hours per week. For details and the AAMEP schedule in your time zone, please see the Program section of our FAQs
To enhance your application, you should include 2-3 references from people who know you well.
These may be in the form of a written letter of reference or the email address of your chosen referees. If providing an email, please make sure your referee knows that we will contact them for a written reference shortly after the call for applications closes.
We recommend at least one of your references is from someone who can clearly describe your involvement working with or supporting Muslims in the community.
1. Please give details about your work and community experience with relevant dates, and explain your role and responsibility in each position.
2. If you need to use abbreviations, please explain what they mean the first time you use them.
3. Please include all recent work experience, not just your community experience.
4. Please give brief details of your educational qualifications, including dates, as well as any awards or other recognition.
Please include a statement of purpose (maximum 2 pages).
As a guide, it should include the following information:
1. What you hope to gain from the AAMEP
2. What you can offer as a delegate during the program
3. What you would like to convey about Islam in your home country, both in general terms and based on your personal experience
4. People or organisations in your neighbouring region (ASEAN or Australia) that you would most like to meet, and/or topics and themes you would most like to learn more about
5. How you might share and build on your experience after the program
Your application is almost complete! Stay up-to-date with the latest AAMEP news and announcements by following us on social media or sign up to our email newsletter.
Instagram -- LinkedIn -- Facebook
Yes, sign me up to the AAMEP email newsletter