The AIMEP program will run for 7 weeks from early July to mid-August 2021. Successful applicants will be asked to commit 8 hours per week to AIMEP participation, including a core required program of approximately 5 hours.
If you are selected as an AIMEP participant, will you be able to engage in the full 7 week program as described?
1. Please give details about your work and community experience with relevant dates, and explain your role and responsibility in each position.
2. If you need to use abbreviations, please explain what they mean the first time you use them.
3. Please include all recent work experience, not just your community experience.
4. Please give brief details of your educational qualifications, including dates, as well as any awards or other recognition.
1. The reasons you are interested in participating in AIMEP 2021, and what you can offer as a participant during the program
2. What you would like to convey about Islam in Australia, in general and based on your personal experience
3. People, organisations, and issues in Indonesia you would most like to learn about, and why.
4. How you plan to share and build on your experience after the program is over.